It's been three years since Flint's ill-fated switch to the Flint River as its drinking water source. Today, we hear from Flint residents who still perceive a "lack of humanity" in the official response to the water crisis. And, we learn that the Flint River is actually cleaner than many think.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Three years after water switch, Flint businesses still fighting for profits
- The Flint River is cleaner than many think
- Flint schools superintendent: With sustained state support, district can "return to its greatness"
- Flint residents still perceive "lack of humanity" in official response to crisis
- Corruption, racism, ineptitude: Digging into the origins of the Flint Water Crisis