Today on Stateside, we hear why some alleged victims are furious over former doctor Larry Nassar's plea deal. We also hear why one political consultant thinks the Democratic Party's messaging is still failing to convince voters. And, we learn why Michigan trees are migrating. (Note: It's not all due to climate change).
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Why some alleged victims are furious over Larry Nassar's plea deal
- The Democratic Party's messaging is still failing to convince voters, says strategist
- UM professor helps discover a "toasty" new planet
- New memoir challenges perceptions of what it means to grow up in the Middle East
- Michigan tress are migrating, and it's not all due to climate change
- Lansing group helps adults with disabilities live on their own, in community with others