Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Politics & Government
Wed November 14, 2012
Stateside: A big event for the Big Three
Being presented this week at the Henry Ford Museum is a case study called “The Big Three Roar Back." The aim of the event, organized by Harvard's Business School, is to examine the comeback of the American auto industry.
One of event's organizers is Harvard Business School professor, William George.
George spoke with Cyndy about the Big Three's revival and other industries of concern.
Listen to the segment in our podcast above.