Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Politics & Government
Wed November 14, 2012
Stateside: A big event for the Big Three
Being presented this week at the Henry Ford Museum is a case study called “The Big Three Roar Back." The aim of the event, organized by Harvard's Business School, is to examine the comeback of the American auto industry.
One of event's organizers is Harvard Business School professor, William George.
George spoke with Cyndy about the Big Three's revival and other industries of concern.
Listen to the segment in our podcast above.