Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Mon October 29, 2012
Stateside: Continued Proposal 1 clarification
Earlier this morning, Michigan Radio Assistant News Director Sarah Hulett posted a piece investigating the multifaceted Proposal 1.
Cyndy spoke with Hulett about the Proposal's details and how it could affect Michigan.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"
Politics & Government