Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Mon October 29, 2012
Stateside: Continued Proposal 1 clarification
Earlier this morning, Michigan Radio Assistant News Director Sarah Hulett posted a piece investigating the multifaceted Proposal 1.
Cyndy spoke with Hulett about the Proposal's details and how it could affect Michigan.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"
Politics & Government