Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Politics & Government
Mon November 5, 2012
Stateside: Five questions for Tim Martin
Tim Martin, the Lansing reporter for MLive, joined Stateside to answer five questions facing Michigan voters.
Listen to the above audio to hear Martin address the ballot proposals, the presidential race and the Michigan Senate.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"