Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
Thu November 8, 2012
Stateside: Michigan's marijuana laws receive revision
This Tuesday Grand Rapids, Detroit and Flint witnessed a revision of laws concerning marijuana regulation.
David Uhlman, director of the University of Michigan's Environmental Law and Policy Program and Michigan Radio's Lindsey Smith talked with Stateside about the specific changes and what they mean for Michigan residents.
Listen to the audio above to hear their conversation.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"
Politics & Government