Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Politics & Government
Mon December 3, 2012
Stateside for Monday, December 3, 2012
The Michigan State House and Senate will look at a series of proposals that could drastically change the state’s education system.
We spoke with Jeff Williams of Public Sector Consultants and MLive reporter Tim Martin about the various reforms.
Lincoln recently changed its company's name. Michigan Radio's Tracy Samilton addressed the reasons behind the automotive company's decision.
And what is the status of China's automotive industry?
Michael Dunne told us why we won't be seeing Chinese cars on our streets for a few years.