Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Politics & Government
Mon November 26, 2012
Stateside for Monday, November 26, 2012
Today we spoke with Nolan Finley of the Detroit News about Detroit City Council. According to Finley, there is dire need for reform within the Council.
Michigan-born Dana Falconberry makes folk music that is both mystical and enveloping. Falconberry spoke with Cyndy about her latest album, "Leelanau," and how Michigan influences her music.
Though you may not have known, Michigan owns the blueprints of the World Trade Center. Michigan Radio's Lansing Bureau Chief Rick Pluta further explained how this came to be.
Although increasingly expensive, college educations continue to prove valuable.
Addressing the long-term value of a college education was University of Michigan’s Vice Provost Martha Pollack and Don Heller, Dean of the College of Education at Michigan State University.