Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed February 27, 2013
Stateside: Snyder appoints new justice to state Supreme Court
Governor Snyder has appointed a new Justice to the state Supreme Court.
The appointment comes after former Justice Diane Hathaway resigned last month after being indicted for bank fraud.
For many Court watchers, Chief Judge of the Macomb County Circuit David Viviano is a surprise pick.
Rick Pluta, Lansing Bureau Chief for the Michigan Public Radio Network was at the announcement. He spoke with us to tell us more about Judge Viviano.
To hear the full story click the audio link above.