Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Arts & Culture
Thu February 14, 2013
Stateside: Stories for Valentine's Day
We now bring you stories for Valentine's Day from Michigan storyteller, Allison Downey.
Allison Downey is an associate Professor at Western Michigan University.
Jo Feldman and Mike Marunowski wrote and performed our fictional bar scene.
The young children you heard at the beginning of the segment are students from the Learning Village Preschool in Kalamazoo.
Zak Rosen produced our segment.
Special thanks to Kyle Norris and Peggy Watson for their production help.
A Love Story