Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Arts & Culture
Thu February 14, 2013
Stateside: Stories for Valentine's Day
We now bring you stories for Valentine's Day from Michigan storyteller, Allison Downey.
Allison Downey is an associate Professor at Western Michigan University.
Jo Feldman and Mike Marunowski wrote and performed our fictional bar scene.
The young children you heard at the beginning of the segment are students from the Learning Village Preschool in Kalamazoo.
Zak Rosen produced our segment.
Special thanks to Kyle Norris and Peggy Watson for their production help.
A Love Story