Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
- This supplemental bill gravely endangers infant health and Michigan's future
- Veteran treasure hunter solves the last 'Wyoming Riddle'
Politics & Culture
Thu May 9, 2013
Stateside for Thursday, May 9th, 2013
When you grab a bottle of water at the grocery store, do you ever wonder where that water came from.
And do you really know the quality of that water? We found out if it's really better than what comes out of your tap.
And, we look at the upcoming Detroit Grand Prix , bringing auto lovers to Belle Isle, along with some badly needed cash.
And Governor Rick Snyder has signed Senate Bill 288, and that could lead to a wolf hunt in the Upper Peninsula.
His signature clears the way for the state's Natural Resources Commission to vote on a recommendation to hold a limited wolf hunt this fall in three parts of the UP.
The Governor told Michigan Radio's Lindsey Smith that he believes the NRC will base its decision on what he called "sound scientific principles."