Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Politics & Culture
Thu May 9, 2013
Stateside for Thursday, May 9th, 2013
When you grab a bottle of water at the grocery store, do you ever wonder where that water came from.
And do you really know the quality of that water? We found out if it's really better than what comes out of your tap.
And, we look at the upcoming Detroit Grand Prix , bringing auto lovers to Belle Isle, along with some badly needed cash.
And Governor Rick Snyder has signed Senate Bill 288, and that could lead to a wolf hunt in the Upper Peninsula.
His signature clears the way for the state's Natural Resources Commission to vote on a recommendation to hold a limited wolf hunt this fall in three parts of the UP.
The Governor told Michigan Radio's Lindsey Smith that he believes the NRC will base its decision on what he called "sound scientific principles."