Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
Politics & Culture
Thu November 7, 2013
Stateside for Thursday, November 7th, 2013
State environmental regulators have rolled out proposed new rules to cover fracking for natural gas.
What the new rules could mean for the future of fracking in Michigan.
Then, we travel to a high-end auction house -- not in London or New York, but right here in Michigan.
First we checked in with Detroit News Business Columnist Daniel Howes.
The big question after Mike Duggan was elected as Detroit's next Mayor was how will he and Emergency Manager Kevyn Orr work together? Will it be a more constructive relationship than the one between Orr and Mayor Dave Bing?