Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Politics & Culture
Thu November 7, 2013
Stateside for Thursday, November 7th, 2013
State environmental regulators have rolled out proposed new rules to cover fracking for natural gas.
What the new rules could mean for the future of fracking in Michigan.
Then, we travel to a high-end auction house -- not in London or New York, but right here in Michigan.
First we checked in with Detroit News Business Columnist Daniel Howes.
The big question after Mike Duggan was elected as Detroit's next Mayor was how will he and Emergency Manager Kevyn Orr work together? Will it be a more constructive relationship than the one between Orr and Mayor Dave Bing?