Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Politics & Government
Wed December 5, 2012
Stateside for Wednesday, December 5, 2012
On today's show, we addressed changes to adoption law in Michigan.
Michigan Radio's Lester Graham told Cyndy about a Michigan House bill that could have a momentous impact on faith-based adoptions.
As the prospect of a Chapter 9 Bankruptcy looms over Detroit, many are wondering what will become of the city.
We spoke with freelance writer Mickie Maynard and Daniel Howes of the Detroit News about restructuring the city and those who run it.
What is behind one's decision to buy a car? We spoke with Michael Bernacchi about creating a brand's image.
And finally, Michael Federspiel, executive director of the Little Traverse Historical Society and history professor at Central Michigan University spoke with Cyndy about the Pure Michigan of the past.