Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
Politics & Government
Wed December 5, 2012
Stateside for Wednesday, December 5, 2012
On today's show, we addressed changes to adoption law in Michigan.
Michigan Radio's Lester Graham told Cyndy about a Michigan House bill that could have a momentous impact on faith-based adoptions.
As the prospect of a Chapter 9 Bankruptcy looms over Detroit, many are wondering what will become of the city.
We spoke with freelance writer Mickie Maynard and Daniel Howes of the Detroit News about restructuring the city and those who run it.
What is behind one's decision to buy a car? We spoke with Michael Bernacchi about creating a brand's image.
And finally, Michael Federspiel, executive director of the Little Traverse Historical Society and history professor at Central Michigan University spoke with Cyndy about the Pure Michigan of the past.