Stateside for Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Today on Stateside:
· Everybody's sore subject: roads and transportation. Continuing our week-long look at the new state budget: more than $53 billion, affecting every aspect of life in Michigan.
· Snorkeling in Michigan? Nancy Washburne’s book: Snorkeling Guide to Michigan Inland Lakes.
· Is Michigan ready to turn 'A New Leaf' on pot?
· The Michigan Department of Community Health provides insight on arsenic issues.
· We're going to be answering your questions about Michigan in our new project M I Curious. It's a series of stories looking into all of the things you've always wondered about our state. The first question in our series: Why is there such a large Arab American community in southeast Michigan?
*Listen to full show above.