Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Politics & Culture
Wed March 13, 2013
Stateside for Wednesday, March 13, 2013
2012 was a pretty terrible year for Michigan farmers.
On today's show, we'll take a look at what 2013 has in store, and what it means for the state's economy.
And, a few days before Saint Patrick's Day, we meet a Michigan musician who is immersed in both Irish music and Techno music.
But first, ever since last month when the world was stunned by Pope Benedict the 16's resignation, and today's announcement of a new Pope, religion has been on the minds of many, and that includes Jack Lessenberry, Michigan Radio's Political Analyst.
We spoke with Jack about the religious views of Michigan's legislators.