Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Politics & Culture
Wed March 13, 2013
Stateside for Wednesday, March 13, 2013
2012 was a pretty terrible year for Michigan farmers.
On today's show, we'll take a look at what 2013 has in store, and what it means for the state's economy.
And, a few days before Saint Patrick's Day, we meet a Michigan musician who is immersed in both Irish music and Techno music.
But first, ever since last month when the world was stunned by Pope Benedict the 16's resignation, and today's announcement of a new Pope, religion has been on the minds of many, and that includes Jack Lessenberry, Michigan Radio's Political Analyst.
We spoke with Jack about the religious views of Michigan's legislators.