Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Politics & Government
Wed November 21, 2012
Stateside for Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Thanksgiving is tomorrow and Stateside has it covered.
We spoke with Detroit News's Bill Loomis about the history of Thanksgiving feasts.
Detroit's Thanksgiving Parade has a vibrant history; Author Romie Minor spoke with Cyndy about the parade and its place in American culture.
Author Keith Taylor provided his three winter reading recommendations. Listen to our podcast to discover the titles!
We thank you for listening to Stateside. Have a wonderful weekend and we'll speak again on Monday.