Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Mon March 11, 2013
Talking 'race' with NPR's Michele Norris
As part of its "Theme Semester on Race," The University of Michigan is engaging the community in a conversation on race. Imagine capturing your beliefs, feelings, experiences around race and fitting them into just six words. Well, The Race Card Project does just that, and it is the brain child of NPR’s Michele Norris who stopped by our Ann Arbor studio to talk about her project.
Click here for more information about the U-M project.