Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Series & Documentaries
Mon June 4, 2012
2010 Three Things
There are exceptions, but in general, we haven't heard much good news about the state of Michigan for a while. For the most part, the state is still facing extremely tough times, and the news we hear reflects that. So Michigan Radio wanted to start the New Year with a series of interviews looking forward... and looking at how we can all make things a bit better for our state. We're also wondering, what are your Three Things?