Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Series & Documentaries
Mon June 4, 2012
2010 Three Things
There are exceptions, but in general, we haven't heard much good news about the state of Michigan for a while. For the most part, the state is still facing extremely tough times, and the news we hear reflects that. So Michigan Radio wanted to start the New Year with a series of interviews looking forward... and looking at how we can all make things a bit better for our state. We're also wondering, what are your Three Things?