Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Mon May 6, 2013
Twitter CEO Dick Costolo at Michigan commencement #GoBlue
This is what nearly 6,000 University of Michigan graduates look like (courtesy of commencement speaker Dick Costolo's Twitter):
— dick costolo (@dickc) May 4, 2013
Costolo made a point to live tweet the photo before he began his address to the class of 2013.
A 1985 graduate of Michigan, Costolo talked about his post-college path. One of the many notable moments of the speech included his attempt at stand-up comedy. With a degree in Computer Science, Costolo moved to Chicago where he took comedy classes at Second City with Steve Carell.
Watch the full speech here:
-- Lucy Perkins, Michigan Radio Newsroom
Arts & Culture