Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Wed September 25, 2013
University of Michigan professor awarded MacArthur Genius Grant
The MacArthur Foundation has announced its “genius grants.” Twenty-four people who the Foundation want to recognize as exceptionally creative individuals who already have a track record of achievement and the potential for even more significant contributions in the future.
One of those 24 is Susan Murphy, a Professor of Statistics at the University of Michigan.
She joined us today to talk about her work and how she plans on using the money.
Listen to the full interview above.