Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Mon October 14, 2013
The Upper Peninsula offers a lot of 'culinary glory'
It’s time to talk food, and who better to turn to than Michael Stern of Roadfood.com?
He and his wife Jane drive around the country searching for good food and exploring popular culture, and sharing the news with the rest of us through their writing and conversations on public radio's The Splendid Table.
Michael Stern joined us today to tell us what is cooking in the Upper Peninsula along U.S. Highway 41, starting in Marquette and working up to Copper Harbor.
Michael's piece in Saveur Magazine is called "Upper Crust: The Culinary Glovry of Michigan's Route 41."
Listen to the full interview above.