Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Politics & Government
Sat January 11, 2014
The week in review
In this Week in Review, Jack Lessenberry and Rina Miller talk about the state's budget surplus and what lawmakers want to do with taxes, how Michigan could lose a seat in Congress because of a loss in population, and a bill to encourage employers to hire parolees.