Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Politics & Government
Sat January 11, 2014
The week in review
In this Week in Review, Jack Lessenberry and Rina Miller talk about the state's budget surplus and what lawmakers want to do with taxes, how Michigan could lose a seat in Congress because of a loss in population, and a bill to encourage employers to hire parolees.