Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Thu December 12, 2013
With this week's announcements, is there a new future for Michigan's auto industry?
It’s been a big week for Michigan’s auto industry.
A report from Business Leaders for Michigan revealed a plan to bring 100,000 automotive jobs to the sector. And General Motors announced the next CEO of the company will be Mary Barra. She’ll be the first female CEO in the car industry.
Daniel Howes, a business columnist from The Detroit News, talks with us about this week’s announcements.
Listen to the full interview above.
The Environment Report