Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Wed January 11, 2012
What flavor of ice cream best represents Michigan's outdoors?
The Hudsonville Creamery and Ice Cream Company want to create a new ice cream flavor... one that captures the spirit of the Michigan outdoors.
Here's more from the Hudsonville Creamery:
The Department of Natural Resources and Pure Michigan are partnering with Hudsonville Ice Cream to create a unique flavor that best represents all that Michigan State Parks and the great outdoors have to offer.
And it has to be appetizing, so "black fly" and "pine tar" are likely not good options.
You can suggest flavors on their page, or suggest them below.
I believe "Moosetracks," and "Bear Claw" are already taken.