Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Wed January 11, 2012
What flavor of ice cream best represents Michigan's outdoors?
The Hudsonville Creamery and Ice Cream Company want to create a new ice cream flavor... one that captures the spirit of the Michigan outdoors.
Here's more from the Hudsonville Creamery:
The Department of Natural Resources and Pure Michigan are partnering with Hudsonville Ice Cream to create a unique flavor that best represents all that Michigan State Parks and the great outdoors have to offer.
And it has to be appetizing, so "black fly" and "pine tar" are likely not good options.
You can suggest flavors on their page, or suggest them below.
I believe "Moosetracks," and "Bear Claw" are already taken.