Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Wed January 11, 2012
What flavor of ice cream best represents Michigan's outdoors?
The Hudsonville Creamery and Ice Cream Company want to create a new ice cream flavor... one that captures the spirit of the Michigan outdoors.
Here's more from the Hudsonville Creamery:
The Department of Natural Resources and Pure Michigan are partnering with Hudsonville Ice Cream to create a unique flavor that best represents all that Michigan State Parks and the great outdoors have to offer.
And it has to be appetizing, so "black fly" and "pine tar" are likely not good options.
You can suggest flavors on their page, or suggest them below.
I believe "Moosetracks," and "Bear Claw" are already taken.