Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Wed January 11, 2012
What flavor of ice cream best represents Michigan's outdoors?
The Hudsonville Creamery and Ice Cream Company want to create a new ice cream flavor... one that captures the spirit of the Michigan outdoors.
Here's more from the Hudsonville Creamery:
The Department of Natural Resources and Pure Michigan are partnering with Hudsonville Ice Cream to create a unique flavor that best represents all that Michigan State Parks and the great outdoors have to offer.
And it has to be appetizing, so "black fly" and "pine tar" are likely not good options.
You can suggest flavors on their page, or suggest them below.
I believe "Moosetracks," and "Bear Claw" are already taken.