Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Thu December 5, 2013
What's behind General Motors' decision to withdraw Chevy from Europe?
Today, General Motors announced plans to largely withdraw its Chevrolet brand from Europe beginning in 2016.
The automaker says the decision was largely due to a challenging business model and the difficult economic situation in Europe.
Meanwhile, the Ford Mustang is celebrating its 50th birthday with a new design — and plans to go global.
Russell Padmore, business reporter for the BBC, joins us from London to talk about the latest auto news.
Listen to full interview above.
Detroit Auto Show