Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Thu December 5, 2013
What's behind General Motors' decision to withdraw Chevy from Europe?
Today, General Motors announced plans to largely withdraw its Chevrolet brand from Europe beginning in 2016.
The automaker says the decision was largely due to a challenging business model and the difficult economic situation in Europe.
Meanwhile, the Ford Mustang is celebrating its 50th birthday with a new design — and plans to go global.
Russell Padmore, business reporter for the BBC, joins us from London to talk about the latest auto news.
Listen to full interview above.
Detroit Auto Show