Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Analyzing Sunday's debate between Governor Rick Snyder and Democratic challenger, Mark Schauer
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
Wed July 30, 2014
What's your biggest failure behind success? Charlie Wollborg shares his on Failure: Lab
Failure:Lab is a program that showcases personal stories of failure. It's been happening in Michigan and is spreading outside the state.
The events are designed to share stories we normally keep hidden, connect us with others and give us a chance to learn from the mistakes of others.
On this stage, Charlie Wollborg shared some of his struggles behind the success he's had.
His bio from the website:
Charlie Wollborg is a Marketing Strategist and Creative Director at Curve Detroit. He’s a speaker, innovator, and one of the main instigators behind TEDx Detroit. He is an educator and grower of brands and businesses.
This is the story that Wollborg shared at Failure:Lab Detroit on November 21, 2013 at the Detroit Opera House.