Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Thu May 22, 2014
Why do you stay in Michigan?
Bad roads, the Rust Belt, the largest city in bankruptcy: These are some of the negative visions that people have of Michigan.
A recent Gallup Poll showed that only 28% of Michiganders said Michigan was the best or one of the best possible states to live in.
But you're still here.
That's the question Michigan Radio is asking as part of our Why I Stay project.
Mark Brush of Michigan Radio is running it, and he joined us on Stateside.
*Listen to the full interview above.