Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
Thu May 22, 2014
Why do you stay in Michigan?
Bad roads, the Rust Belt, the largest city in bankruptcy: These are some of the negative visions that people have of Michigan.
A recent Gallup Poll showed that only 28% of Michiganders said Michigan was the best or one of the best possible states to live in.
But you're still here.
That's the question Michigan Radio is asking as part of our Why I Stay project.
Mark Brush of Michigan Radio is running it, and he joined us on Stateside.
*Listen to the full interview above.