You have spoken.
We received 12,341 votes for the best craft cocktail bar in Michigan.*
Here are the top three.
1. The Last Word, Ann Arbor: 5,376 votes
2. The Oakland, Ferndale: 4,343 votes
3. Sugar House, Detroit: 1,940 votes
Honorable mentions go to the following:
4. Evans Street Station, Tecumseh: 366
5.The Raven's Club, Ann Arbor: 100
6. The Bar at 327, Ann Arbor: 89
7. Grange Kitchen & Bar, Ann Arbor: 79
Also, an honorable mention goes to the Alley Bar in Ann Arbor for having multiple comments recommending them after the poll was under way.
Thanks for voting, even if you voted a few extra times :).
*We noticed that people could vote multiple times if they cleared their cookies between votes. We'll change that up next time.
In our initial Facebook query, several folks listed their "brother's house" or "my kitchen" as their favorite place to find a craft cocktail. If you're interested in going that route, here are a few unusual summer ideas to get you started.