Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Proposal 6 in Michigan: The bridge vote
Voters will decide whether the Michigan Constitution should require a statewide vote before the state constructs or finances new international bridges or tunnels for motor vehicles.
You can find out more about Proposal 6 by reading and listening below.