Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
In our series Seeking Change, we are exploring the different ways people in our state our trying to help push along change in their communities.
We'll hear from people who have a lot of support for their causes and people who are going it alone.
We'll hear from folks in big cities and small towns; people who are making change for a few people or a few thousand.
We will post a new Seeking Change segment here every Monday. Or you can hear them on-air during Morning Edition at 6:35 a.m. and 8:35 a.m.