Today, we hear why Donald Trump's message is hitting home in Macomb County. And, a geographer shows us why relying on ZIP codes led the state to mistakenly underestimate the lead in water problem in Flint.
To find interviews, click here or see below:
- Will Macomb County's Reagan Democrats become Trump Democrats?
- New Willow Run test facility could entrench autonomous car industry in Michigan
- Learning from pandas: How humans can approach sustainability in tandem with nature
- Department of Agriculture to small-scale, urban farmers: We're here to help
- How ZIP codes hid the water crisis in Flint