Today on Stateside, we learn how Michigan is fighting hepatitis A to prevent its spread. And, we look back at the history of the Mackinac Bridge in honor of its 60th birthday. Also on the show, we discuss the court-martial that begins today for the Marine drill instructor accused of abusing Muslim recruits.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- How Michigan is fighting hepatitis A to prevent its spread
- As ACA enrollment begins, these changes could affect Michigan consumers
- Just about everyone is addicted to screens. What can we do about it?
- 10-year-old Brighton student wins $10k to spread kindness at recess
- Court-martial begins for Marine drill instructor accused of abusing Muslim recruits
- It's huge, it moves, and it connects us all: The Mackinac Bridge celebrates 60 years today