It's been a year since Flint's emergency declaration, and today we learn what's behind the ongoing tug-of-war between the state and a federal judge. And, our series continues: we discuss who should resentence juvenile lifers – a judge or a jury.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Even as levels improve, Flint residents choose bottled water over tap
- A year after Flint's emergency declaration, state says bottled water isn't needed
- Under Trump, best defender of the environment is ... big business?
- Calvin College professor added to "professor watchlist" for addressing institutional racism
- Michigan prosecutors balance new rights of juvenile lifers against promises made to victims
- Judge or jury: Who should resentence juvenile lifers?