Our in-house linguist joins us to discuss various dictionaries' "words of the year"... many of which have political connections. We also learn how the new round of criminal indictments in connection with the Flint water crisis could test Michigan's emergency manager law.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- New round of Flint indictments could test Michigan's emergency manager law
- Michigan Bookmark: In "NOLA Gals" social barriers threaten a friendship after Hurricane Katrina
- Howes: With GM idling thousands of workers, automakers may be victims of their own success
- In new children's book, a little girl's Christmas wish is for her soldier dad to come home
- Oxford, Dictionary.com select their "Words of the Year." Hint: think politics.
- A year after drawing worldwide attention to Flint, whistleblowers share how life is different