Today on Stateside, Congressman Paul Mitchell says the budget and infrastructure are some of the GOP's main priorities for 2018. We also hear from Flint resident Carma Lewis. She explains the challenges she and her neighbors still face today, two years after Gov. Snyder declared a "state of emergency" in Flint.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Rep. Mitchell says budget, infrastructure are priorities for 2018
- For the homeless, bitter cold can turn deadly fast. This team tries to help.
- Damage assessment: The challenges facing Flint residents two years after emergency declaration
- Cheers! Two Grand Rapids spirits in one cocktail
- Political roundup: How should Michigan remedy false unemployment fraud claims?
- Despite Sessions' shift on marijuana, former U.S. attorney McQuade expects 'business as usual'