On this "Day Without Immigrants," we hear from Michigan farmers who say a week without immigrants would "cripple us." And, now that home birth midwives are regulated in Michigan, we learn what that means for moms.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Michigan farmers say they can handle one day, but a week without immigrants would "cripple us"
- Americans now see the truth as relative. What comes next?
- Home birth midwives are now regulated in Michigan. What does that mean for moms?
- Howes: A smooth transition at the family businesses after the death of Mike Ilitch
- Michigan Bookmark: In "Contrary Motion," humor elevates story of man with "performance anxiety"