Today, we learn why conversations about bias should talk about skin color, not "race." And, we discuss what's left of Fordlândia, the transplanted Midwestern town in the Amazon.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Political roundup: Income tax reduction fails and possible school closures on hold
- Cheers! The world's best vodka is from Detroit
- Father of Kalamazoo shooting survivor: Family seeks privacy during daughter's complicated recovery
- Veteran educator reflects on 20 years of teaching in Detroit
- When studying bias, look to skin color not "race"
- What's left of Fordlândia, the transplanted Midwestern town in the Amazon