Today on Stateside, we learn how a washing machine reduced absenteeism at a Detroit school. And, we discuss a Detroit Free Press report that reveals the first signs of cracks between the MSU Board of Trustees and interim President John Engler.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Freep report shows first signs of cracks between MSU Board and interim President Engler
- New Kalamazoo effort works to address generational poverty by listening to residents
- How a washing machine reduced absenteeism at this Detroit school
- Hamtramck home to one of only five original Negro League ballparks still left
- As the World War II generation wanes, Holocaust education grows in importance
- What happens now affects the size of Lake Erie algal blooms later this summer