Today on Stateside, state Sen. Ananich of Flint says he "was lied to like everyone else." And, a former adviser to President Nixon explains why you won't make America great by undercutting the public good.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Sen. Ananich of Flint still drinks bottled water, says, "I was lied to like everyone else"
- Nixon advisor: You don't make America great by undercutting the public good
- Michigan's flying "birdman" one of the world's first aerial daredevils
- Forget net neutrality, regulatory neutrality is what we really need
- Howes: As battle with Silicon Valley intensifies, Detroit Three growth streak plateaus
- Washington Post finds MSU doctor left warning signs that were missed or ignored by officials