Motown's legacy eclipses a larger story about black music in Detroit. Today on Stateside, we unveil that history. We also speak with a Flint resident who says no matter what officials report, she won't drink or pay for the "disgusting" water.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Flint business revitalization moves from crawl to first steps
- Motown legacy eclipses a larger story about black music in Detroit
- When growing up with a learning disability, asking for help can be a challenge
- No matter what officials say, Flint resident won't drink or pay for "disgusting" water
- Superbugs kill thousands every year, so how can we change the way we use antibiotics?