Today, we speak with a Great Lakes lawmaker who's tired of waiting for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' overdue study on Asian carp. And, we learn about "After/Life," a play that brings forth women's voices from Detroit's 1967 rebellion.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Great Lakes lawmakers tired of waiting for overdue Asian carp study
- The long road to renovating a Detroit neighborhood jewel
- Employers need workers, but job applicants are failing drug tests
- Theater Talk: A one-act play, a one-man play and "Oklahoma!"
- "After/Life" brings forth women's voices from Detroit's 1967 rebellion
- Hear stories of Detroit's 1967 uprising from people that witnessed it