Today, we talk about what Justin Dawson's case reveals about the way our courts handle defendants who are mentally ill or developmentally disabled. And the state is refunding nearly $21 million to tens of thousands of people it wrongly accused of unemployment fraud. One advocate calls that a drop in the bucket.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- State refund for unemployment insurance debacle “a drop in the bucket,” says attorney
- Why Governor Snyder hasn’t said more on the unemployment fraud debacle
- Ever heard of a sanctuary for shipwrecks? Michigan has one, and it’s preserving around 200 ships
- Mixtape: New music from Kyle Hall, ZGTO, and Sam Austins
- How Michigan courts can improve when it comes to dealing with people who have mental health issues